Thursday, November 10, 2011

From Cynthia, with love (on Facebook)

Another message of "love," this time on Facebook. Minimal editing.

Cynthia M****

Hi

My name is Cynthia,how are you doing? How long have you been on the Site?How has the site treated You?Howmany luck have you gotten so Far?I am New to this...I was on the site as am New to check out the members in it and suddenly before getting far i saw your very attracting look and i was impressed to write you this lines so i can also know you better.If you are also new and Looking for a Serious and a Long term relationship ,Kindly get back to me to see if you are the Right man have been waiting For, I would love to know you better i, think we could & would have lots of fun with each other we could hang out spending time with good stimulating conversation doing all kinds of fun & exciting things as sharing our fantasies together getting to know each other being friends having a real relationship with you, you'll find Im also very flexible as well so lets talk getting our fun with each other started. I hope to hear from u soon via email so we can get to learn more about each other from there,take good care of yourself .

Cynthia

Me

Hi!

Good to meet you. I'm glad you wrote me. The thing is, one of my 5 wives is soon to die of cancer and I need to replace her. I think you would look great wearing her pearl necklace! It's ok, I was getting tired of her anyway. I have been telling her for a long time that I wanted to trade her in for a newer model.

I'm so glad you wrote to me! It is hard for me to make time for a pretty young woman such as yourself but I will try. I work a lot and, you know, having 4 other wives takes up a lot of my time too. But sometimes, we can all do things together, right? Like one big happy family. Plus my other wives are too old to have any more children and I made a bet with my brother than I would manage to have a 20th child. Do you think you could give me one? Better hope it's a boy because if not we will have to keep trying! ;)

Do you have a strong back? I have a corn field and the plowing is getting too hard for my legs to handle. Have you ever worked on a farm before?

Well, get back to me soon-- I can't wait to meet you!

Al

Cynthia M****

Thanks albert,I really appreciate your email...I am feeling reluctant to tell you more about me because i don't know how you re going to feel about it...Maybe i will let you know in my next email .....Can you tell me about yourself ?I hope to hear from you and wouldn't mind if you can write me on my private email .. cynthia_m****4dream@*****.com i hope to hear from you soon.

Cynthia

*Sigh* What country was this one from?

No comments:

Post a Comment